“Scott brings the fundamentals of service excellence to life. He is a person who lived a nightmare and emerged with life lessons that inspire us all. He speaks eloquently and passionately about family who supported and motivated him; and healthcare professionals who looked at him as a case and those who looked at what he could accomplish with appropriate challenges and optimism. I have never seen managers lines up for 30 minutes during a break just so they would have a chance to speak with him personally. Truly remarkable.” – Marna P. Borgstron, President and CEO, Yale-New Haven Hospital/Yale New Haven Health System
In today’s rapidly changing Healthcare Market, many organizations are trying to maintain an optimistic culture as they deal with an array of business challenges and those challenges that revolve around patient-centered care. Perhaps today you are trying to improve patient satisfactory scores and engagement as you grapple with a decreasing labor pool, lower reimbursements and everyday stresses. Maybe you are looking for ways to deliver better care and outcomes as you attempt to secure and grow market share. Perhaps you are trying to develop alternate revenue streams, contain core operating costs or change your existing business model to reflect ongoing changes. Or maybe you are feeling paralyzed by new rules, increased regulation and compliance as well as advancing technologies, new reporting requirements and your competition.
Whatever your healthcare challenges are, the true measure of success is how well you respond to adversity, change, setbacks and fear. Whatever belief system you employ must be powerful enough to conquer these obstacles and any other impediments to your personal and professional growth, or you—and your organization—will be left behind.
Success Strategies to Help You Stand Up to Any Challenge
Through the power of storytelling, Scott will show your healthcare professionals firsthand how to apply the same timeless principles of Vision-Mindset-Grit that have had a profound impact in his life. Three simple yet powerful words that, when put into action, can absolutely help you conquer adversity and master change, setting the stage for developing cutting-edge ideas and leadership strategies that will benefit your entire organization.
Healthcare Speakers and Leaders RAVE about Scott’s knowledge of their industry, knowing he understands patient-centered care and what healthcare professionals do and how they can influence and impact their patients’ lives. As a former spinal cord injury patient and advocate for both patient and healthcare providers, he shares his very personal experience as a quadriplegic. Scott will encourage your healthcare professionals to continue to find the passion for what they do for a living while teaching them to encourage their patients to Never Give Up Hope!
There are many healthcare motivational speakers to choose from, but we believe you will that find Scott’s story is the perfect Inspirational Keynote Presentation to Open or Close your Healthcare conference to challenge your organization to be Resilient, Adaptable and Set Goals That Stretch the Mind. His message of Vision-Mindset-Grit will literally transform the way you look at industry challenges, your competition, business and life goals.
- Learn how to create a clear Vision that entices your Healthcare Professionals to Take Action
- Examine the benefits of your team Dreaming in Full Color
- Discover the impact of connecting your organization to a Shared Vision
- Find out how adapting your Vision when things don’t go as planned can give you that Competitive Advantage
- Learn how to create an unstoppable Mindset that revolves around Poise and Execution
- Examine the Mindset of Letting It Happen, Embracing Change and Breaking the Fall Line
- Discover how to not let your Mindset Become Your Biggest Handicap
- Understand how the Power of Forgiveness, a leadership trait, can restore hope and lead to greater productivity
- Find out how Asking the “What” Questions in the marketplace can help you navigate the chaos of adversity
- Learn what it takes to Stretch Yourself beyond your paralyzed state
- Examine why your Willingness to Fail But Your Unwillingness to Quit is a leadership trait
- Discover Gritty strategies to help your team to Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Understand what it really means to Go with What Scares You and Never Give Up
- Cultivate ways to Unlock Your Grit by finding that Blessman in your life
Scott’s clients have used these alternate titles for his Presentation:
- Rising to the Challenge
- Anything Is Possible
- Triumph Over Adversity
- Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Thriving Through Changing Times
- How to Develop an Unstoppable Mindset
- Overcoming Adversity
- Don’t Stop Believing
Client Testimonial Letters
What Scott's Clients Are Saying!
“He made a huge impact on our hearts and assisted us with seeing all the infinite possibilities for each of our lives. He then surprised all the caregivers with the gift of his autographed book.”
“I often tell my staff they are blessed to make a difference in residents’ lives. Scott epitomizes the concept.”
“Scott personalized his presentation to our organization, and that made it even more effective because he was talking directly to us in a way many presenters do not.”