“Each year, our Global Sales Conference is literally our ‘Super Bowl’ for the Celebrity sales team. It’s the one time we’re all together and our big shot at setting the tone for the upcoming year with a high-energy and motivational message. Scott’s message of Vision-Mindset-Grit has literally transformed the way our team looks at challenges, sales goals and life. As a result of Scott’s life-changing message, our team will NEVER STOP BELIEVING that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. If you want to truly inspire and motivate your sales team or team, Scott Burrows will over-deliver at every level!” – Keith Lane. VP of Sales, North America Celebrity Cruises
In today’s competitive Sales Environment, many Sales Organizations are trying to maintain a winning and optimistic culture as they deal with an array of business and sales challenges. Perhaps today your sales team is weathering budget cuts or dealing with growing pains as your organization continues to expand both internally and externally while attempting to be number one in your industry and customer expectations. Maybe you are experiencing industry change right now while trying to differentiate yourself, your company and your solutions from your lower-priced competitors. Perhaps you are looking to improve the sales process and how you approach C-level executives and decision makers as you do your best to reach new sales quotas and budgets. Or maybe you are feeling paralyzed by your competition, keeping up with new products coming to market as well as advancing technologies that are upending workflow and processes.
Whatever your challenges are, the true measure of success is how well you respond to adversity, change, setbacks and fear in the marketplace. Whatever belief system you employ must be powerful enough to conquer these obstacles and any other impediments to your personal and professional growth, or you—and your sales organization—will be left behind.
As Sales Audiences worldwide have discovered, Scott Burrows’ thought-provoking keynote presentation and compelling story is the hero’s journey, providing what will be an unforgettable and lasting memory to inspire your sales team to stand up to any challenge. Using his physical paralysis as a visual metaphor, Scott reveals how to drive sales results using the same mental focus that helped him reinvent his life after a catastrophic accident left him paralyzed from the chest down. He will demonstrate there are no barriers or stop signs in life, or the marketplace, just detours and workarounds.
Through the power of storytelling, Scott will show your sales team firsthand how to apply the same timeless principles of Vision-Mindset-Grit that have had a profound impact in his life. Three simple yet powerful words that, when put into action, can absolutely help you conquer adversity and master change, reach robust sales goals, setting the stage for developing cutting-edge ideas and leadership strategies that will benefit your entire sales organization.
Sales Leaders RAVE about Scott’s knowledge and understanding of their business knowing that he, too, was a top sales producer. After Scott’s life-changing accident, he graduated from college, then entered the Insurance and Financial Industry as a Financial Advisor and went on to qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table—a 100% commission driven award that less than 8% of his peers qualify for yearly from 500 companies in 70 countries.
Needless to say, Scott knows firsthand what it’s like to be in the field—to generate activity, make scheduled calls, prospect, face rejection, overcome objection, all while listening to client needs to determine recommendations and solutions while differentiating himself from the competition.
At the MDRT’s annual conference in Dallas, Texas, in 1994, Scott learned so much from the Platform Speakers who spoke on Leadership, Team Building, Prospecting, Customer Service and Branding as well as from the Inspirational Overcoming Adversity Speakers who encouraged you to push the limits of what is possible. Sitting there, he was so moved that he saw himself doing that for the rest of his life. Ultimately, he made a tough decision to create a new Vision for his future: to leave an industry he had so much passion for to pursue a speaking career—a career with the right Mindset and tremendous Grit that has taken him all over the world.
This is the perfect Inspirational Keynote Presentation to Open or Close your sales conference with to challenge your Sales Team to be Resilient, Adaptable and Set Goals that Stretch the Mind. His message of Vision-Mindset-Grit will literally transform the way you look at industry challenges, your competition, business and life goals.
- Learn how to create a clear Vision that entices your Sales Team to Take Action
- Examine the benefits of your team Dreaming in Full Color
- Discover the impact of connecting your sales organization to a Shared Vision
- Find out how Visualization can give your sales team that Competitive Advantage
- Learn how to create an unstoppable Mindset that revolves around Poise and Execution
- Examine the Mindset of Letting It Happen and Breaking the Fall Line
- Discover how to not let your Mindset Become Your Biggest Handicap
- Understand how the Power of Forgiveness, a leadership trait, can restore hope and lead to greater productivity
- Find out how Asking the “What” Questions in the marketplace can help you navigate the chaos of adversity
- Learn what it takes to Stretch Yourself beyond your paralyzed state
- Examine why your Willingness to Fail But Your Unwillingness to Quit is a sales leadership trait
- Discover Gritty strategies to help your sales team to Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Understand what it really means for your sales team to Go with What Scares You and Never Give Up
- Cultivate ways to Unlock Your Grit by finding that Blessman in your life
Scott’s clients have used these alternate titles for his Presentation:
- Don’t Stop Believing
- Anything is Possible
- Triumph Over Adversity
- Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Thriving through Changing Times
- How to Develop an Unstoppable Mindset
- Overcoming Adversity
- Turing Impossibilities into Possibilities
Download Scott’s Sales Speaker Brochure