“Scott hits the sweet spot of sharing a story that is inspirational, but also one with lessons that can be readily applied in our personal and business lives—both delivered in a high-energy style that kept our audience thoroughly engaged.” –Victor Bohnert, Executive Director for Think and Canon
In today’s rapidly evolving marketplace environment, many organizations are trying to maintain a winning culture as they deal with an array of business challenges. Perhaps today your organization is dealing with growing pains and key business issues as you continue to expand both internally and externally while attempting to be number one in your industry in customer service and expectations. Perhaps you’re experiencing lots of industry change, limited bench support, operational and support issues and budget cuts as well as increased goals, objectives and responsibilities. Or you’re feeling paralyzed by your competition, advancing technologies and market saturation.
Whatever your challenges are, the true measure of success is how well you respond to adversity, change, setbacks and fear. Whatever belief system you employ must be powerful enough to conquer these obstacles and any other impediments to your personal and professional growth, or you—and your organization—will be left behind.
Success Strategies to Help You Stand Up to Any Challenge
As audiences worldwide have discovered, Scott Burrows’ compelling story is the hero’s journey, providing what will be an unforgettable and lasting memory to inspire your audience to stand up to any challenge. Using his physical paralysis as a visual metaphor, Scott reveals how to drive results using the same mental focus that helped him reinvent his life after a catastrophic accident left him paralyzed from the chest down. He will demonstrate there are no barriers or stop signs in life, just detours and workarounds.
Through the power of storytelling, Scott will show your attendees firsthand how to apply the same timeless principles of Vision-Mindset-Grit that have had a profound impact in his life. Three simple yet powerful words that, when put into action, can absolutely help you conquer adversity and master change, setting the stage for developing cutting-edge ideas and leadership strategies that will benefit your entire organization.
This is the perfect Inspirational Keynote Presentation to Open or Close your conference to challenge your audience to be Resilient, Adaptable and Set Goals that Stretch the Mind. As an inspirational keynote presentation speaker, his message of Vision-Mindset-Grit will literally transform the way you look at industry challenges, your competition, business and life goals.
- Learn how to create a clear Vision that entices you to Take Action
- Examine the benefits of Dreaming in Full Color
- Discover the impact of connecting your organization to a Shared Vision
- Find out how adapting your Vision when things don’t go as planned can give you that Competitive Advantage
- Learn how to create an unstoppable Mindset that revolves around Poise and Execution
- Examine the Mindset of Letting It Happen, Embracing Change and Breaking the Fall Line
- Discover how to not let your Mindset Become Your Biggest Handicap
- Understand how the Power of Forgiveness, a leadership trait, can restore hope and lead to greater productivity
- Find out how Asking the “What” Questions can help you navigate the chaos of adversity
- Learn what it takes to Stretch Yourself beyond your paralyzed state
- Examine why your Willingness to Fail But Your Unwillingness to Quit is a leadership trait
- Discover Gritty strategies to help you Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Understand what it really means to Go with What Scares You and Never Give Up
- Cultivate ways to Unlock your Grit by finding that Blessman in your life
The Million Dollar Round Table Experience and Global Conference, Bangkok 2018
Scott’s clients have used these alternate titles for his Presentation:
- Rising to the Challenge
- Anything Is Possible
- Triumph Over Adversity
- Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Thriving Through Changing Times
- How to Develop an Unstoppable Mindset
- Overcoming Adversity
- Don’t Stop Believing
Client Testimonial Letters
“We cried, we laughed, and we cheered! You presented the perfect message following our intense human resource management training, instilling within us to believe that we can indeed achieve all that we aspire to do and to be. With unparalleled credibility, you taught us how to face our own challenges in our professional and personal lives. You taught us to not resist difficulties; rather to persevere…and you told us how to do it! You said to clearly identify what we are fighting for, to focus and continually refocus our minds on what we have the ability and power to do, and then simply, but not easily, not give up. Your compelling story of tragedy and triumph was the backdrop, providing what is surely to be a lasting memory to inspire and motivate us to also live purposely applying the same timeless principles that enable you to live an abundant life.”
– Sonja Stanchina, MBA, IPMA-SCP, SHRM-SCP, CLRM
Western Regional IPMA