“Scott brought a powerful message that inspired us all to challenge our thinking about what is possible. He encouraged and inspired our teachers not to give up when things get tough in the classroom and to leave no student behind. The finals result is that we will encourage and inspire our students to do great things.” – Charter Schools
In today’s changing Educational System, many schools and school districts around our country are trying to maintain a winning and optimistic attitude as they deal with an array of educational challenges as they prepare and inspire all students to be equipped to excel in college, careers and life. Perhaps today your school is dealing with high poverty and literacy levels, changing testing standards and new technologies that revolve around code and robotics. Maybe you are trying to create thinkers and problem solvers to help your students dominate in the 21st century by providing them with skills in leadership, knowledge, language and advancing technologies to compete in a global economy and serve as successful citizens in your community. Or perhaps you are feeling paralyzed and overwhelmed by your challenges.
Whatever those challenges are, the true measure of success is how well you respond to adversity, change, setbacks and fear. Whatever belief system you employ must be powerful enough to conquer these obstacles and any other impediments to your personal and professional growth, or you—and your school district—will be left behind.
As educational audiences have discovered, Scott Burrows’ compelling story is the hero’s journey, providing what will be an unforgettable and lasting memory to inspire your school or school district to stand up to any challenge. Using his physical paralysis as a visual metaphor, Scott reveals how to drive results using the same mental focus that helped him reinvent his life after a catastrophic accident that left him paralyzed from the chest down. He will demonstrate there are no barriers or stop signs in life, just detours and workarounds.
Through the power of storytelling, Scott will show your attendees firsthand how to apply the same timeless principles of Vision-Mindset-Grit that have had a profound impact in his life. Three simple yet powerful words that, when put into action, can absolutely help you conquer adversity and master change, setting the stage for developing cutting-edge ideas and leadership strategies that will benefit your entire school system.
This is the perfect Inspirational Presentation to Kick Off your School Year to challenge your educators to be Resilient, Adaptable and Set Goals that Stretch the Mind, and to inspire them to rethink their capabilities in their current roles. His message of Vision-Mindset-Grit will literally transform the way you look at industry challenges, your competition, business and life goals.
- Learn how to create a clear Vision that entices your educators to Take Action
- Examine the benefits of Dreaming in Full Color
- Discover the impact of connecting your school district to a Shared Vision
- Find out how Visualization can give your school that Competitive Advantage
- Learn how to create an unstoppable Mindset that revolves around Poise and Execution
- Examine the Mindset of Letting It Happen and Breaking the Fall Line
- Discover how to not let your Mindset Become Your Biggest Handicap
- Understand how the Power of Forgiveness, a leadership trait, can restore hope and lead to greater productivity
- Find out how Asking the “What” Questions can help you navigate the chaos of adversity
- Learn what it takes to Stretch Yourself beyond your paralyzed state
- Examine why your Willingness to Fail But Your Unwillingness to Quit is a leadership trait
- Discover Gritty strategies to help you Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Understand what it really means to Go with What Scares You and Never Give Up
- Cultivate ways to Unlock your Grit by finding that Blessman in your life
Scott’s clients have used these alternate titles for his Presentation:
- Don’t Stop Believing
- Anything is Possible
- Triumph Over Adversity
- Stand Up to Any Challenge
- Thriving through Changing Times
- How to Develop an Unstoppable Mindset
- Overcoming Adversity
- Turing Impossibilities into Possibilities
Download Scott’s Education Speaker Brochure